AKG C417 L Clip on Lavalier Microphone Sermon Lav Mic For Church Sound Systems
AKG C417 L Clip on Lavalier Microphone Sermon Lav Mic For Church Sound Systems by AKG at Velvet singer. MPN: DMS100 BP+C417 L HOW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AKG C417 L: Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous for excellent comfort and perfect fit.. Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector.. Applications: Sound Reinforcement, Presentation, etc. Matte black finish. Type: Pre-polarized condenser microphone. Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional. Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz. Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A. Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa. Signal to Noise: 60 dB-A. Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms. Recommended loaded impedance: 1000 Ohms. Voltage: 2 to 12 V.
Product Description & Reviews
AKG C417 L: Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous for excellent comfort and perfect fit.. Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector.. Applications: Sound Reinforcement, Presentation, etc. Matte black finish. Type: Pre-polarized condenser microphone. Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional. Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz. Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A. Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa. Signal to Noise: 60 dB-A. Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms. Recommended loaded impedance: 1000 Ohms. Voltage: 2 to 12 V. Current: 2 mA. Height: 15 mm. Diameter: 7.5 mm. Net Weight: 68 g. Cable length: 1.5 m (5 ft) Description of DMS100 BP: The AKG DMS100 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life, and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS100 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument-ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters. Description of C417 L: The C417 is a professional lavalier microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardware multi-mic situations. Thanks to its small housing, it can be inconspicuously and securely attached to jackets and costumes. An attachment clip, tie pin and windscreen are supplied with each C417. The C417 is available in two versions. The C417 PP features a standard XLR connector while the C417 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: (1) AKG DMS100 4-Channel Digital Bodypack Wireless Instrument System 2.4GHZ, 48kHz. (1) AKG C417 L Omnidirectional Clip on Lavalier Microphone XLR Mic + Windscreen
- Features of DMS100 BP: Easy Setup and Operation - Seamless setup and operation of up to four simultaneous, coexisting DMS100 systems. Wireless Range - 30m (100') operating range. Long-Lasting Power - Up to 12-hour battery life using 2x AA batteries. High-Resolution Sound - 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution. Rack Mountable - Optional rackmount kit available
- Specifications: Carrier frequency: Digital 2.4 GHz. Encryption: 256-bit AES. Simultaneous operation: Yes, up to 4 coexisting systems. Working range: 100 ft. (30 m). Frequency/channel selection: Adaptive channel selection. Diversity wireless: Antenna, time, frequency. Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz ±1 dB. Dynamic range: 116 dB @ 1 KHz. Signal-to-noise: >90 dBA.
- Transmitter battery: 2x AA alkaline. Battery life: 12 hours. Rack mountable: Yes, with optional rackmount kit. Receiver dimensions: 7.9 x 6.5 x 1.7 in. (200 x 165 x 44 mm). Receiver weight: 0.78 lbs. (0.358 kg). Transmitter dimensions: 2.5 x 1.1 x 3.2 in. (64 x 29 x 82 mm). Transmitter weight (w/ batteries): 0.24 lbs. (0.112 kg). Box dimensions: 11.81 x 11.5 x 2.7 in (300 x 292 x 68.5 mm). Box weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.07 kg)
- AKG C417 L Omnidirectional Clip on Lavalier Microphone XLR Mic with Windscreen. Device Type: Lavalier Microphone. Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector fits all AKG wireless pocket transmitters. Balanced sound characteristics for natural reproduction of instruments. Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions.
Instrument Wireless Microphones
DMS100 BP+C417 L HOW
DMS100 BP+C417 L HOW
Have questions about this item (DMS100 BP+C417 L HOW), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AKG, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GC-0.7BMP, ean: 4905524908220,
The Sony GC07BMP Guitar Cable features a 1/4'' male TS connector and a 1/8'' male locking mini connector for connecting your guitar or bass to a DWZ Series ZTX-B01 wireless bodypack transmitter. It has a length of 28''.Connector 1: 1/4'' (6.3 mm) Mal...
mpn: SLX124/85/SM58-G5 A, ean: 0192223102767,
The Shure SLX124/85/SM58-G5 combo wireless microphone system provides the performance and reliability needed for use in performance venues, sound reinforcement, etc. The UHF system is available in up to 8 different bands, over a 24 MHz spectrum. This...
mpn: BLX14/P31-J10 A, ean: 0192223074521,
The Shure BLX14/P31 Headset System (J10:584-608MHz) is part of the Instrument wireless systems family. The Shure BLX14/P31 Headset System combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance...
mpn: iSolo CHOICE / VIOLIN, ean: 0600193374621,
ISOLO CHOICE series is an advanced stage performance system developed and launched by CLOUDVOCAL after the first generation of ISOLO PURE. There are four versions, which are specifically for music players of different musical instruments. There are...